Food tastes better when you it eat with your family.
It was a typical Sunday night for us when my mom suddenly craved ribs for dinner and luckily, we live in the not-so-sleepy-streets of Kapitolyo, a go-to place for the “foodies” and the”food-haven” of Pasig. Dining destinations along the streets of Kapitolyo depicts a place where comfort meets creativity and style with a hint of “foodgasm”. Considering the utmost desires of the owner to have it as artsy as it can be, houses or residential areas are evidently transformed into a hole-in-the-wall restaurants. To name a few you can have Cafe Juanita, Three Sisters, Silantro Fil-Mex, Mad Marks, Milky and Sunny, Kanto Freestyle Breakfast and a whole lot more. As for the budget, restaurants ranges from casual dining to affordable to fancy.
And to start my review let me give you – BRAD & PIT’S RIBSHACK.
- Interior of the place is more on the vintage-edgy side and the walls are decorated with motivational, inspirational quotes.
- Vintage toys are also part of their ensembles.
- There’s no WIFI yet since it just opened a few months ago.
- The place is divided into 2 sections: the dining area and the bar lounge.
- Pasig City – 35 East Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo, Pasig City – 02 2469069 ext:763
(You can also find Poco Deli and Mad Marks beside)
- Marikina City – 116 Lilac St, SSS Village, Concepcion Dos, Marikina – (02) 503 1656
- The food is good but not on the “oh-so-good” level.
- BUT the ribs is on the “oh-so-good” level, I kid you not, it is so tender and plus, it’s very affordable.
- As for the drinks we opted to go for the milkshakes. It’s good but nothing special. (peace :P)
- They also serve service water.
- Their service is fast and the food is served immediately.
- Utensils are already prepared.
- Plus the girl who took our order that time was so patient. We kept on changing orders, but still, she’s very pleasant. 😛
- Very affordable. For 6 pax, we only spent approx 2,500 php.
- When dining around Kapitolyo, it would be better if you’ll give a call first. Try to make a reservation, since it tends to get full quickly.
- Some restaurants are open up until 12mn onwards.
Til my next blog, loves.
Eat at your own risk. ???