Cafes are one of the go-to places when you just want to be in “idle” mode, away from the hustle and bustle of life. Lucky for me, I am living in Kapitolyo, Pasig, a neighborhood that is so comparable to Quezon City’s Maginhawa street. Our place gave birth to various food parks and hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Along with the stretches of artsy food resto’s, coffee shops are not behind the line.
On Sunday morning of November, I’ve found myself lounging on this quiet cafe, “UNITED COFFEE”, tagged as one of the 10 coffee shops for hanging out solo by Spot.ph (https://www.spot.ph/eatdrink/the-latest-eat-drink/65009/10-cafes-to-enjoy-solo-a00049-20160210-lfrm)
FOOD AND PLACE
- The place is quite hidden, it’s perfect for studying, working or just chilling, plus it’s not noisy/crowded.
- Their homemade cheesecake is worth noting, sugar level is perfect and not too sweet.
- Portion aren’t that much but can be shareable.
- Barista’s are friendly and accommodating.
- Orders should be at least 200php to avail all day access of WIFI.
- Song choice/playlist suits the ambiance of the place.
- With Wifi
- Power Outlets
- Outdoor Sitting
- Monday – Sunday
11:30 – 11PM
- +63 9157737577
- Second Floor, 16 United Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
View on map
With love, Aly ?