For 2018, Leo and I decided to go to Boracay as part of our anniversary getaway but since it’s close for rehabilitation, we then rebooked our flight and reroute it to Bohol. Unlike last year – went to El Nido, wherein we joined a group of travelers, have our trip all planned out, overall it’s enjoyable, but because of the squeezed schedule it can kinda get tiring.
So now we went for a laid-back trip and luckily we found this newly opened resort – Sea Pearl of Alona.
There are a handful of tourist spots in Bohol, but ours doesn’t include going around and seeing those places, we just wanted to relax. ?
Sea Pearl of Alona houses 6 ginormous suites (55sqm) but they are big enough for 4 people to stay in.
- Comes with complementary breakfast – Continental, American, Filipino, Pancake (plus it’s unlimited)
- They have a mini bar, but you should check out the bar across the street – Ken’s Place (great bar for draft beer, etc.)
- Upon arrival, the staffs are noticeably pleasant and welcoming and they’d offer refreshment and snacks right away.
- We got there a little early like 10am, check-in time is at 2pm – good thing is, their staffs offered us to stay on one of the vacant suites til we can checked-in on our room. (Kudos to their service! ?)
- Room cleaning everyday, same goes for drinks and snacks refill.
- Shuttle service every 30 mins. Resort – Beach – Resort.
- Ken’s Place/Alona Pawikan Resort – https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/Restaurant_Review-g1036817-d12165542-Reviews-Ken_s_Place-Panglao_Island_Bohol_Province_Visayas.html
- Photos are from Booking.com – https://www.booking.com/hotel/ph/seapearl-of-alona
- Shoreline of Alona Beach
I’d like to wrap up this writing by saying that Boholanos are one of the nicest people I came across with, they’d always reciprocate your “thank you” with a “you’re welcome”. ?